Re: [council] Fwd: ccNSO response to GNSO resolution

Hi,

Personally, the more I think about it, the more I think it might be sufficient to inform Bart Boswnkle, the staff member responsible the issues report of when we believe our response to the Board will be available so that he can figure this in, as he wishes, to his work and his schedule.

The report we are working on is not specifically meant as an input for the ccNSO PDP but as a response to the Board, and I wonder about the wisdom of having it stand in the role of comment to the ccNSO PDP. The GNSO Council could certainly submit something specific in comment if we thought that was appropriate, though it may be more effective for various members and constituencies to do so individually at this point. Once we are ready with the response to the Board, we certainly can make a copy available to Bart.

Further, as I do not believe we will be ready until the meeting on 13 Feb, I think it would be asking a lot to ask him to wait for our input. Of course the sooner we publish a draft, the sooner people will have an idea of the direction of the response. That in itself may be helpful.

a.