[council] Revised Council Message in Response to the Board Resolution re. IDN ccTLDs

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Revised Council Message in Response to the Board Resolution re. IDN ccTLDs
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:01:20 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the revised Council message in response to the Board resolution
regarding IDN ccTLDs as promised in our meeting last week.  I revised it
in consultation (email and a phone call) with Edmon.  Please review it
and provide any comments in the next 24 hours.  If there are no comments
Avri will send it as stated in the motion we passed.

Deadline for comments:  Tuesday 8 Jan 07 - 17:00 UTC (Midnight ICT; 7 pm
EET; 6 pm CET; 12 pm EST; 9 am PST); Wednesday 9 Jan 07 (4 am Melbourne;
1 am Hong Kong).

Thanks,

Chuck Gomes