[council] Possible motion on sending letter on travel policy to the CEO/COO
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Possible motion on sending letter on travel policy to the CEO/COO
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:13:11 -0500
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We have discussion and decision on sending a letter to the CEO/COO on
travel policy on the agenda for 3 Jan.
The following has ben added to the Motions page of Google Docs.
3. Possible motion long term travel arrangements for meetings
Whereas the GNSO council remains concerned about funding the council
members to attend future ICANN meetings
Resolved that the letter drafted in http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/council/msg04353.html
be sent to the CEO of ICANN with a copy to the COO of ICANN.