Re: [council] WHO study agenda item - creation of a template for study proposals

Hi,

Makes sense to me.  Thanks for the change.

By the way, I did not think of this as motion so much as a plan that the council could discuss. We could vote on it, or a changed version of it, after discussion, but I don't know if that is really necessary. Unless, of course, we decide to make a plan that varies in terms of dates from the motion adopted in LA.

thanks

a.