RE: [council] Draft of a possible note to the CEO - updated

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft of a possible note to the CEO - updated
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:34:48 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe ICANN staff and
Directors are funded for business class travel on international trips
while NomCom reps are funded for coach travel.  If so, the last two
sentences of the first paragraph do not work.

Note that I am not advocating for or against sending this letter, only
making sure that we are accurate in our facts.

Chuck Gomes