Re: [council] Draft of a possible note to the CEO

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft of a possible note to the CEO
  • From: Norbert Klein <nhklein@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 01:22:00 +0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Avri,

something like that.

Norbert

=

Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

While I am still waiting to hear from many council members on this request, I have drafted up a note that can be discussed as well. Please send your comments
and recommended edits.

Possible letter on the funding request:

-------

Dear Dr. Twomey,

I am writing on behalf to the GNSO council with a urgent request for travel funding for all GSNO council members for the New Delhi meeting. A strong majority of those in the council, with no dissent, have requested that all GSNO council members receive the same consideration for their travel expenses as Nomcom Appointees to the council receive. Several council members have indicated that they will not be able to
attend the meeting in New Delhi without such support.

Please get back to me as soon as possible regarding this request.

Thank you,

Avri Doria
Chair, GNSO Council

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com