Re: [council] Council memberJob description

Hi,

Since there were no further comments, the version I sent out on the 29th is the one we will discuss in the meeting on the 6th.

Thanks to everyone for all the comments and help.

Glen: When you get a chance please add it to the draft directory. thanks.

thanks

a.