[council] Re: Summary for New gTLDs Workshop at ICANN LA Meeting
- To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, liaison6c <liaison6c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Re: Summary for New gTLDs Workshop at ICANN LA Meeting
- From: Denise Michel <denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:31:24 -0800
- In-reply-to: <470DE873.email@example.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: ICANN
- References: <470DE873.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Windows/20070809)
I want to make sure all GNSO Council and constituency participants are
aware that the public comment period on the "GNSO Improvements" report
was extended to 30 November 2007.
On 15 October 2007, the Board Governance Committee's GNSO Review Working
Group issued a comprehensive proposal to improve the effectiveness of
the GNSO, including its policy activities, structure, operations and
communications. The proposed set of GNSO improvements was discussed at a
public forum during the ICANN LA meeting. The forum discussion and
public comments will be considered and a final report will be presented
to the full Board Governance Committee and the Board.
More information can be found at
Thank you for bringing this to the attention of interested parties.
Vice President, Policy Development