[council] Councilor statements on Whois for Board Report

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Councilor statements on Whois for Board Report
  • From: "liz.gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:34:03 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

We would very much like to include all councilor and constituency statements
in the WHOIS Board Report, which is being finalized today.  To-date I have
received statements from the NCUC, IPC, Registries, Registrars and from A.
Doria.  All will be included.  I still need BC and ISPs as well as any
statements individual councilors would like included. Please forward to me
ASAP today.

Thanks, Liz

310-985-5710