  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, "jonb" <jon.bing@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council]
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:29:45 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the final presentation for the New gTLD Workshop scheduled for
Monday, 29 October, 1-7 pm.

As previously communicated:

*       Chris Dispain will be the presenter for the Introduction slides.
*       In each of the three sessions, I will present the slides for the
principles, recommendations and implementation guidelines and Kurt Pritz
will present the implementation slides, most of which are in session 1.

In our prep session on Sunday (12-1pm), we will go over the guidelines
for the workshop again, answer any questions, and probably also talk
about the estimated timeline contained on slide 35 to consider ways to
move the timeline up a little if possible.

Chuck Gomes