Re: [council] FW: [Fwd: Sharing good news...]

  • To: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] FW: [Fwd: Sharing good news...]
  • From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:47:26 -0700
  • Cc: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=ytfJZN9qQgipXUG+XXRbOXnYy67OjpH8DFOKe+odcQk=; b=NiaFO/NIXvPdl5OPEpNyT7zCoWbD3d3o6tUDQ1TscPBC+p5/DU4NDWmR6sTAAKZf3DQAtZ/To3uGfFjl+eDJemu+O5oxWl+kMNOm4jno3jE2k0++Tlmc7GBZeONKXRJaMW3PX7C6aABnoF74xuOcDFl/ww7oHX1zI78meOlcOpA=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Norbert -

I say the same as Tony. Congrats!
Sophia