RE: [council] Updated graphs for the Domain Tasting Outcomes Report

  • To: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Updated graphs for the Domain Tasting Outcomes Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:56:19 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Olof,

Is the y-axis parameter, Number of Domains, defined in the full report
for both of these charts.

I assume that the yellow line in the first chart represents total .com
and .net names registered at the end of the month adjusted for AGP
deletes that happened in the first five days of the following month.  Is
that correct?

Regarding the red line in the first chart, I assume that:

- It represents the total number of names deleted in the month,
including names deleted in the AGP as well as all other deletes; is that
correct?

- It includes names that were deleted multiple times, if any, and that
never became part of the com/net base reported in the yellow line; is
that correct?

In the second chart, are Net Adds defined as the number of new domain
name registrations that remained in the database past the AGP?

Chuck Gomes