RE: [council] GNSO Council Resolution page update
- To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] GNSO Council Resolution page update
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 10:14:44 -0400
- In-reply-to: <4708B092.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcgIywPcwA2E+WtvSwSH3EVBila83QAIRgBw
- Thread-topic: [council] GNSO Council Resolution page update
This is probably a minor point, but it would seem to me to be an improvement if
the the resolutions were in reverse chronological order both in terms of the
year and the motion because I believe that people would be most often be
looking for recently passed motions.
"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
> Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 6:10 AM
> To: 'Council GNSO'
> Subject: [council] GNSO Council Resolution page update
> [To: council[at]gnso.icann.org]
> [To: liaison6c[at]gnso.icann.org]
> Dear All,
> FYI the page with the resolutions the GNSO Council has passed:
> has been updated.
> Please let me know if you have any questions.
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
> Glen de Saint Géry
> GNSO Secretariat - ICANN