[council] LA Hotel reservation
- To: "council >> 'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] LA Hotel reservation
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 00:27:13 +0200
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20070728)
Dear Council Members,
On Monday 8 October there will be a penalty if there are any changes to
the arrival and departure dates that you have submitted to me for the
reservations at the venue hotel, the Hilton Airport Hotel in Los Angeles.
Any changes should be signaled to before COB 19:00 UTC.
Thank you for your kind co-operation.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN