RE: [council] Fwd: Update on ccNSO actions re IDNs

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Fwd: Update on ccNSO actions re IDNs
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:55:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Avri.

Did Chris indicate whether these resolutions were already passed by the
ccNSO or were under consideration.  If the former, I find it curious
that the first resolution in the 1st attached file asks for an issues
report to examine whether a PDP should be initiated and the third
resolution seems to assume a PDP will happen.

Chuck Gomes