Re: [council] Proposed Motion for draft Final Report on Whois and Voting in LA

Avri Doria wrote:
Hi,

As you are calling for a decision based on the by-laws, I will consult with ICANN's legal counsel on this issue.

In the meantime, I will ask that the motion be include in the draft Final Report as one of the options, and should it turn out to be out of order, we can deal with that before it is time for a vote in LA.

This sounds perfectly reasonable. Thank you.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
Tucows Inc.

http://www.domaindirect.com