Re: [council] High level agenda through 28 October

Hi,

On 28 aug 2007, at 18.20, Mike Rodenbaugh wrote:

Thanks Avri, I find this very helpful.

I am also curious to know about the apparently ongoing review of the
Registrar Accreditation Agreement, what role is Council envisioned to
have in that review and when?

Ross will be giving the council a status update this week. I think that the next deliverable includes some documentation and recommendations. The council will have to review and discuss the information that Ross brings to the council and then determine what happens next.

thanks
a.