Re: [council] Updated Action List for 9 August meeting

Hi,

Ok, have added it.

Thanks for mentioning it, I was concerned about when we were going to plan it.

Thanks
a.

On 8 aug 2007, at 21.25, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

Avri,

It seems to me that it would be helpful to add the following pending
action for New gTLDs: develop a plan for holding an extensive comment
session in L.A.

Chuck Gomes