Re: [council] RE: Request for volunteers re. response to the ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Policy Issues

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] RE: Request for volunteers re. response to the ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Policy Issues
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuck,
would you please put me as observer? meaning you wouldn't expect
any systematic contribution from my part, but I'd like to be
kept in the loop, thanks, mawaki.

P.S. Btw, isn't it this group Mark (BC) was supposed to
coordinate? certainly am confused.

(http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-09jul07.htm)"