RE: [council] GNSO related meetings in San Juan
- To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] GNSO related meetings in San Juan
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:46:00 -0400
- In-reply-to: <4677029D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acex9g137bcAzkxlTIqbFHgUOCxbygABE8Iw
- Thread-topic: [council] GNSO related meetings in San Juan
Thanks Glen. I note that there is no GNSO Council dinner meeting with the
Board. Is that correct or did I miss it?
"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
> Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 6:10 PM
> To: 'Council GNSO'
> Subject: [council] GNSO related meetings in San Juan
> [To: council[at]gnso.icann.org; liaison6c[at]gnso.icann.org]
> Attached please find the GNSO related meetings schedule.
> (It will be posted and updated on the calendar page
> This should be read together with
> for the full picture of all the ICANN meetings in San Juan.
> Thank you.
> kind regards,
> Glen de Saint Géry
> GNSO Secretariat - ICANN