Re: [council] GNSO Chair election results

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Chair election results
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

agreed, avri, this group is pretty lively, and as a chair you
may even find it a bit too lively at times - but it's all good.
however, there is more to gnso than the council; there still is
a wider community out there to reach out to, new resources and
ideas to tap into. by default, it can be expected that a person
new to an office brings about a renewed spirit - not necessarily
a revolution! this has not started with you (and on that account
your predecessor is more than deserving), neither will it end
with you, but I just hope the council under your
"chairwomanship" will seize the potential window of
opportunities born by this election.
good luck,

Mawaki