RE: [council] GNSO Council draft minutes 24 May 2007

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council >> 'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] GNSO Council draft minutes 24 May 2007
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:28:48 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glen,

Here is my feedback.

Regarding agenda Item 5, (Motion to request issues report on protecting IGO
names and abbreviations), the vote results are preceded by "The motion passed
by nominated vote:".  The term 'nominated vote' is new to me; what does it mean?

Note that the Item 7 agenda item title is shown twice.

Thanks for your good work.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."