RE: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
- To: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
- From: "Ute Decker" <Ute.Decker@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:52:05 +0100
- Cc: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acdy0pITxrrlOGY7RXiPgSiXRFgS/wKDKn3w
- Thread-topic: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
Can you please add both me and Steve Metalitz to the working group.
voice: +44 (0)20 7878 7954
Email: ute.decker@xxxxxxxx <mailto:ute.decker@xxxxxxxx>
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Maria Farrell
Sent: 30 March 2007 14:52
To: 'Council GNSO'
Subject: [council] Draft Charter for new Whois Working Group
Dear Council members,
Attached is the draft Charter that sets out the statement of work and
working methodologies of the Whois Working Group, created by resolution
of the GNSO Council in Lisbon, on 28 March.
Please review it and note that it will be an agenda item for discussion
and adoption at the next Council meeting on 12 April.
Also, please email this list if you wish to be on the Working Group, and
feel free to to put any interested constituency members or outside
experts in touch with me for further information.
All the best, Maria