RE: [council] Council meeting - Thursday 12 April 2007 - Transfers

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Council meeting - Thursday 12 April 2007 - Transfers
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:55:43 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Philip,

I certainly think that additional analysis could be helpful but I don't
think that restarting the review of the transfer policy needs to be
delayed while that happens.  In fact, the review process could include
such analysis as appropriate.

As can be seen in the third document that was attached, the group that
was formed identified several areas of the policy for which improvements
might be useful.  That would seem like a good place to start.
Additional input could then be solicited from the community to expand or
modify the areas and analysis and recommendations could follow.

In my opinion, the best thing we can do is to restart the group with a
well defined SoW and clear time constraints.

Chuck Gomes