[council] New ICANN website

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, liaison6c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] New ICANN website
  • From: Denise Michel <denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:16:22 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wanted to alert you to the fact that ICANN's Communications Dept. has launched a new ICANN website. As noted in this morning's forum, this new website is part of an ongoing effort to improve ICANN's on line interface based on the community's comments.

The Policy Dept. staff has provided text and information, but we are learning about this new site along with you. Here's some tips: to find the GNSO web page, click on "Structures" at the top of the homepage and then click on the "GNSO" box in the organization chart; the "Processes" link at the top of the homepage will take you to links to information on activities of the GNSO (and other entities).
You will find a link to the old homepage at the bottom of the new page.

Also at the bottom of the new homepage you will find a link to use to provide input on the new website. *Please direct your comments here.* If you find factual errors or missing information relating to the GNSO, please email Glen <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Thanks.
Denise

Denise Michel
Vice President, Policy Development