[council] Outcomes Report from the GNSO IDN WG

  • To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Outcomes Report from the GNSO IDN WG
  • From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:28:53 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,
Attached is the final version of the Outcomes Report from the GNSO IDN WG
for your consideration and as input for discussions in the upcoming meetings
in Lisbon. It will be posted on the GNSO website shortly.
On behalf of the WG chair Ram Mohan and the WG members, I trust you will
find it interesting reading. We all look forward to the upcoming discussions
on these matters in Lisbon shortly.
Very best regards
Olof