RE: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 15 March 2007

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council >> 'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 15 March 2007
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:35:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Glen.  Here is my feedback on the minutes.

Under agenda Item 6: Update from WHOIS task force, the 3rd sentence says, "A
minority position was endorsed by three of the constituency's representatives."
 I believe this should say, "A minority position was endorsed by three
constituencies."

Under agenda Item 9: Update progress from Reserved Names working group, in the
first sentence, "Chuck Gomes reported that the Reserved Names working group had
concluded its work and published a report . . .", please change "published a
report" to "will publish a report".

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."