[council] Updaated GNSO related events schedule for Lisbon meetings

  • To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Updaated GNSO related events schedule for Lisbon meetings
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:55:16 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: council[at]gnso.icann.org]

Attached please find a proposed draft schedule related to GNSO activities during the ICANN meetings in Lisbon.

It is still in draft form and detailed agendas will be developed and added.

Please note that the GNSO Council working sessions on Saturday and Sunday are open to observers, but the number will be restricted by the size of the GNSO working room.

Please let me know if you would like to participate remotely so that I can send the dial-in numbers.

May I draw your attention to the public participation web site launched:
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-15mar07.htm

Thank you.
Kind regards

Glen