[council] Response from GoDaddy regarding action taken with respect to a .org domain name

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Response from GoDaddy regarding action taken with respect to a .org domain name
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:16:24 +1100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

Earlier this week there was a posting about a specific case of action taken by
a registrar over a domain name.  I don't think the Council list is the
appropriate place for discussing specific disputes, but rather the list should
be used to highlight general issues that apply to multiple situations which may
require policy action.

Given that there is a public posting on this list, I gave the Registrar,
GoDaddy, the right of reply.

See below.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin