Re: [council] Nomination for GNSO Council Chair

i am most pleased to second the nomination..

ken stubbs

Mawaki Chango wrote:
Dear all,

From my experience, Bruce Tonkin, the incumbent Council Chair has
been dedicated at work; inclined to listen, consider and ponder
various, competing and opposing views from the GNSO community and
constituents; capable of working under high pressure and rather
skilled and adroit in navigating through pressures from all sides;
and resourceful to both staff (during our meetings) and council
members and in terms of our overall working processes.

What a perfect chair! I can "hear" you thinking. Nope, not so fast.
There have been a few mishaps, oversights, mistakes or
misunderstandings. But we must recognize that the Council has just
too much work for the resources available, and too many, often
contradictory, pressures to be able to totally avoid those very few
little glitches.

So, all things well considered, I am pleased to nominate Bruce Tonkin
as the GNSO Council Chair for the next mandate of, or less than, 12
months as the Council will see fit.

Best regards,

Mawaki