Re: [council] LSE briefing MP3 recording 3 October 2006

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] LSE briefing MP3 recording 3 October 2006
  • From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:37:19 -0700
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Glen,

I am sorry for my absence in the past months, but I am tryng to catch up.
From the schedule, this meeting is to be at 4:00pm LA time, it looks like I
missed this as well.  I could not find the dial in number and it so happens
that it ended quickly.  15 min?.

Additionally, I am trying to reconcile the schedule on the emails you have
been sending to the calander 2006 you have in your linked text, so I can
note the times properly.  Some of the times are changing I guess; I
appreciate it if you can confirm for me, at least the next few meetings.

For LA, this is the time I read:

Oct 4 - 11am and 12pm PDP meeting
Oct 5 - 5:00pm GTLD meeting

I hope to attend most of the meetings going forward.

Thanks and regards.
Sophia

On 03/10/06, GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <