Re: [council] CANCELLED: GNSO Council meeting 14 September 2006
- To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] CANCELLED: GNSO Council meeting 14 September 2006
- From: Norbert Klein <nhklein@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:30:38 +0700
- Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <4507E096.email@example.com>
- Openpgp: id=0016D0A9; url=http://pgp.mit.edu
- References: <4507E096.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20060725)
> Dear Council Members,
> The GNSO Council Chair, Bruce Tonkin, who is currently off line, has
> asked me to inform the Council that he proposes cancelling the GNSO
> Council teleconference scheduled tomorrow, 14 September 2006, and
> rescheduling the meeting for Thursday 28 September 2006. The response
> from councillors indicates that there will be no quorum for the
> meeting tomorrow.
Thanks for the information.
> Would you please inform me of your availability for the rescheduled
> date, 28 September 2006 at the usual time for Council teleconferences:
> 12:00 UTC, 5:00 LA, 8:00 Washington DC, 14:00 Brussels, 22:00 Melbourne.
Should be OK for me.