Fwd: [council] IDN Issues Report

  • To: "olof nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tina Dam" <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Theresa Swinehart" <theresa.swinehart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fwd: [council] IDN Issues Report
  • From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 04:56:11 +0300
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Olof,

Just wanted to send a note of feedback that I found the issues report for
IDN very comprehensive.  It appears most questions were raised.  Finding
the right answers is definitely the issue.

Just wanted to know if you got a chance to browse through my  feedback on
the report and what your thoughts were.  I was thinking we were going to go
over each point, that was the purpose of my quick feedback. (wrong!).  I
wrote it on the fly, few hours before the meeting, but I am sure there
is more.

In any case, I hope you find it useful and please let me know if you have
any questions.
Sophia