[council] Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] FW: Some more Brussels Meetings Logistics

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] FW: Some more Brussels Meetings Logistics
  • From: Norbert Klein <nhklein@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:39:40 +0700
  • Cc: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

May I just add also my name to these concerns of Marilyn (though we have not yet decided in the NCUC constituency who will participate).

Especially in view of the very short notice change of dates from the end of May to 11/13 May, some others might have similar scheduling problems.

Norbert

=

Marilyn Cade wrote:
Dear  all
Thanks for the update, and it is very good that we have ICANN funding for at
least one rep per constituency. However, I will not be able to comply with
the instructions regarding travel arrangements. Not feasible, or I fear,
even reasonable. :-) I won't be alone, I suspect. Due to the change in meeting dates, I have had to reschedule several other meetings, and will be coming to Brussels, then going to Stockholm, and then going to Geneva. I have meetings
back to back in Stockholm and then in Geneva, and will not have time to
return home from the Brussels trip before being "due" in Stockholm.

I assume that the suggestion that we arrange the most direct, economy class
airfare can be met by my arranging to only give ICANN the portion of the
trip that is reasonably related to that leg of the trip -- e.g. airfare to
Brussels from US, and return airfare approximate to the cost of a return
from Brussels to US. :-)