Re: [council] Regarding web conferencing tool that was trialed during the call

Actually I see it does have some of the capabilities. I am willing to test them with any other GSNO council member who also has it set up.

I'd be glad to help put it through its paces. I haven't used my Shinkuro account for quite a while, though, and need a day or so to fish out my coordinates and make sure that I have a recent version up and running.

/Cary