[council] [Fwd: ICANN Board Agenda for 18-April-2006]

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] [Fwd: ICANN Board Agenda for 18-April-2006]
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:51:40 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ICANN Board Agenda for 18-April-2006
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:19:29 -0400
From: Michael D. Palage <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <glen@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Glen/Bruce:

Could you please post this information to the GNSO Council list, the
agenda for the upcoming ICANN Board teleconference was posted on the
ICANN website last night 7 days in advance of the meeting in accordance
with the bylaws. I just want to make sure the council members and the
constituencies are aware of this information as I use to post it
directly to the list.

Best regards,

Michael

Special Meeting of the Board
http://www.icann.org/minutes/

Review of Ombudsman Recommendations
Review of Proposed Redelegation of .UA - Ukraine
Review of Progress Regarding Proposed .TEL (Telnic) sTLD Registry
Agreement
Review of Progress Regarding Proposed .XXX (ICM) sTLD Registry Agreement
Approval of Expenditures in Support of "L" Root Server
Update and Status Report on Audit Progress
Status Report on Proposed Revisions to Human Resources Policy
Discussion Regarding Proposed Agenda Items for 19-20 May Board Workshop
Review and Discussion of the GNSO Report to the Board on a Proposed
Policy Recommendation Regarding Potential Conflicts between Whois
Obligations and National Laws
Other Business

--
Glen de Saint Géry