Re: [council] Proposed dates for GNSO Council and task force meetings in second quater

  • To: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Proposed dates for GNSO Council and task force meetings in second quater
  • From: "Maureen Cubberley" <m.cubberley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:54:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Marilyn. Yes, I wish to propose that the date be changed to Tuesday June
6th.

Would PDP-Feb06 Task Force members please advise as to availability on that
date?

Thank you.

Maureen

Marilyn wrote:

>Friday 9 June proposed new PDP-Feb06 task force teleconference (time to
>be decided)

Marilyn Cade: will be on call.
Saw that Maureen isn't available. Shoudl this call be rescheduled around
chair's availability?