Re: [council] RE: [gtld-council] The focus of GNSO Council involvement in IDN

We are at the stage of discussing options on how to proceed, so we are sort of
"whiteboarding" are we not?

I recall that within ATT, we often did series of feasibility tests, and took
the learning and did more, different such tests. I am comfortable with "tests"
and perhaps the assurances that "tests" aka trials, are for informing,
recognizing that the policy questions are myriad, and that we need to run in an
interactive and collegial approach, with sharing all ways, then we can agree
that the gNSO Councilors can support the trial (s). What I need is assurance
that we are going to define the resources we need to fully do our parts, along
with others, of course.

So, I support the "tests" aka trials.

And very good information cross pollination.

So, thanks for all the participation with the councilors on this topic, to our
guests and also to Tina., in helping to build our understanding. .

Regards,
Marilyn Cade