Re: [council] Deadline for Public Comment

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Deadline for Public Comment
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:20:24 +0100
  • Cc: "Ross Rader Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marilyn

I think you're right -- and they're about to be more fatigued with Wellington.

I suggest that we leave the public comment forum open but that, for the purposes of capturing input for the next version of the Initial Report (which will go out today) we deal only with what has been received by the deadline.

To confirm, we have many contributions via the call for papers and also through the public comment archive.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels