[council] GNSO Review: Update

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Review: Update
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:00:45 +0100
  • Cc: Jane Tinkler <J.Tinkler@xxxxxxxxx>, Simon Bastow <S.J.Bastow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Colleagues

I said I would provide you with updated information on the progress of the GNSO Review.

As one would expect, the Reviewers are working diligently on conducting interviews this week with a range of ICANN Board members, GNSO Council members and ICANN Staff. The reviewers are trying to align their work with reasonable time zone constraints.

Those that the Reviewers are not able to interview this week are encouraged to contact Jane Tinkler (j.tinkler@xxxxxxxxx) for an interview time in Wellington. The Reviewers will be available from Thursday 23 March onwards until Thursday 30 March lunchtime.

The Reviewers will have a dedicated Review Room at the Wellington meetings -- you can arrange to meet them at any time and one of the team will be in the room at all times. Please look for directions at the meeting venue.

The on-line survey - http://www.icann-gnsoreview.org/ - is up and running and you are encouraged to use the user name and password already allocated to you (OR ask for another one if you don't have one) to fill out the survey.

The Reviewers will be observing many of the sessions that take place over the course of the ICANN meetings.

Of course, if you have any questions, please contact me or Jane Tinkler directly.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor