[council] URGENT: Travel dates for Wellington
- To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [council] URGENT: Travel dates for Wellington
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 23:50:44 +0100
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (Windows/20050923)
Dear Council Members,
Please let me have your dates of arrival and departure for the
Wellington meetings. This is urgently needed to block rooms for Council
members in the Intercontinental Hotel. Some of you have provided your
details so it is not necessary for you to repeat them unless they have
The gTLD committee working sessions on policy will be held on Saturday
25 and Sunday 26 March. There will be an administrative council meeting
for those who have arrived on Friday afternoon 24 March.
Please let me have this information off the council list to:
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by COB Wednesday 8 February.
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN