Re: [council] GNSO Issues Report: .COM Agreement
- To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Issues Report: .COM Agreement
- From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:06:21 -0500
- Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <17E66A36-2757-4AAF-AE19-2675D3A21BE4@icann.org>
- Organization: Tucows Inc.
- References: <17E66A36-2757-4AAF-AE19-2675D3A21BE4@icann.org>
- Reply-to: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5 (Windows/20051201)
Thanks to you and Olof for preparing this document.
Given the opinion of General Counsel that policy development applicable
only to specific gTLD agreements is out of scope for ICANN and the GNSO,
I would like clarified what bearing this new opinion has on past policy
development (and the results of that policy development) that was only
applicable to specific gTLD agreements.
It would be helpful to have this clarified prior to the next Council call.
Thank you again for your assistance.
Liz Williams wrote:
Please find attached the Issues Report on the .COM agreement which is an
agenda item for next week's conference call.
Senior Policy Counselor
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob