[council] White Paper Submission: "Making Choices: Thoughts on Implementing a Permanent gTLD Allocation Process"

  • To: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] White Paper Submission: "Making Choices: Thoughts on Implementing a Permanent gTLD Allocation Process"
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:30:34 -0500
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In response to the call for submissions, please find attached a white paper documenting a proposed permanent new gTLD allocation process. I'm happy to talk to this proposal as required. Note: This submission is made in my capacity as an employee of Tucows Inc., and not as a representative of the Registrar Constituency or a member of the GNSO Council.

Thanks in advance for your consideration,

-ross