[council] Posting: VeriSign Settlement documents

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Posting: VeriSign Settlement documents
  • From: "Kurt Pritz" <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:10:13 -0800
  • Cc: "'John Jeffrey'" <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>, "'olof nordling'" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Maria Farrell'" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Liz Williams'" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GNSO Councilors and Liaisons,

Please be advised that we have posted yesterday evening, the revised
VeriSign Settlement Documents, including the newly proposed .COM Registry
Agreement for Public Comment.

John Jeffrey and I are available to meet with each constituency to explain
the terms and respond to any questions.  If interested, please contact us to
arrange these meetings.

Sincerely,

Kurt

Kurt Pritz