RE: [council] Date for meeting in Washington area -23/24/25 Feb 2006
- To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Date for meeting in Washington area -23/24/25 Feb 2006
- From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:59:20 +1100
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcYkP0VgOSPPhSWNQkeqk49r9wEa5QBO83Rg
- Thread-topic: [council] Date for meeting in Washington area -23/24/25 Feb 2006
> I will not be able to attend this meeting as it conflicts
> with meetings at WIPO in Geneva that I am already ticketed to
> attend. I won't be able join in the GNSO meeting via
> telephone either.
Can you confirm those dates? I was under the understanding that the
16-17 Feb in Geneva (Internet Governance Forum
The proposed dates were deliberately set to try to avoid a clash with
the meetings in Geneva.