[council] Statement of Interest, Bret Fausett

I am an attorney, living and working in Los Angeles, licensed to
practice law in California (United States). I serve on the GNSO as a
liaison from the At Large Advisory Committee, which is charged with
representing the interests of end users in all of ICANN's activities. I
do not accept legal or consulting work for companies that have business
before the GNSO or ICANN.

In my personal capacity, I have less than 20% of my savings invested in
companies that are in the registry services and registrar businesses,
including Tucows, Verisign, and Neustar. I do not believe that any
activities of the Council or ICANN could have a material effect on the
value of my investments.

          Bret