[council] ICANN Board Call

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] ICANN Board Call
  • From: michael@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:59:14 -0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All:

I have received a number of inquiries from people regarding Monday's
ICANN Board teleconference. What I can tell you is that the Board met
and we received a briefing from staff regarding negotiations since the
Vancouver meeting, and that there is likely to be a statement regarding
these negotiations in the next few days.

Unfortunately I was dropped from the call with approximately 20 minutes
left in the teleconference and was unable to rejoin prior to the
conclusion of the call.

I hope the council found this update informative.

Best regards,

Michael