[council] c.a. still in the list

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] c.a. still in the list
  • From: Carlos Afonso <ca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:11:40 -0300
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear people, as I am leaving council, I ought to inform you I am still receiving the mail list council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Unless there is a policy to keep "alumni" in the list, I guess it is time for me to be removed from it?

I take the opportunity to thank you all. It has been a quite important learning experience on the ways of governance, and above all very gratifying to be able meet and chat with this committed and competent group of volunteers.

fraternal regards

--c.a.