RE: [council] powerpoint summary for report on Amsterdam Consultation

  • To: "'Marilyn Cade'" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [council] powerpoint summary for report on Amsterdam Consultation
  • From: Alick Wilson <alick.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:19:18 +1300
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No PowerPoint attached to this e-mail.

Alick

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Marilyn Cade
Sent: Friday, 18 February 2005 6:13 a.m.
To: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues, to facilitate the report on the Amsterdam Consultation, I
have developed a short Powerpoint. It is merely as background.  It doesn't
have the full details, but the narrative report, posted earlier, which
reprents a collaboration by Marilyn,Grant, Jennifer Northover, and Glen,
provides much more detail of the meeting. We will be  joined on the Council
call,during this section, by other participants in the meeting. Again,this
is merely to organize the report. Various participants will make
contributions during the report.

Glen, can you please post to Paul Verhoef, Kurt Pritz, Barbara Roseman,
Maria Farrell, if they are not on the Council list? I am now offline until
around 8:00 p.m. my time/2:00 p.m. for the council call, but reachable via
cell.

Best regards, Marilyn