[council] GNSO website
- To: "'council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] GNSO website
- From: "gnso.icann" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:05:29 +0100
- Importance: Normal
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regarding recommendation 20 of the GNSO Council review: The GNSO Council
should overhaul the website so that it better meets the needs of all who
are interested in the work of the GNSO.
In an effort to improve the website, it would be most useful to have an
idea of what your requirements are for the website. Perhaps the
following headings may help focus your comments:
1. Structure - do the custom constituency pages help or hinder?
2. Navigation - how can it be improved on the ICANN web site in general?
Can you easily get what you want from the GNSO home page?
3. Content - should there be a simpler menu for basic information on
ICANN on the ICANN home page? And a similar menu for the GNSO home page?
4. Accessibility - do you ever have connectivity problems?
5. New Ideas - is there content missing? If so what?
Your comments would be greatly appreciated if possible by 12 February
Thank you very much.
Glen de Saint Géry